Junction Support Services is an award-winning employer, we’re growing and we need new people to join our team!
Because of growth and staff movement within the organisation, we’re seeking applicants for:
• Targeted Care Package Case Manager – to support young people transition from residential care to other forms of care such as with family, friends, in foster care, or independent living
• Two Navigator Case Managers – to assist young people to re-engage with education, training and work
• Youth Support Case Manager – to provide referral, advocacy and support for 15 – 25 years olds experiencing or at risk of homelessness
• Lead tenants – to live rent-free in properties around north-east Victoria and receive an honorarium payment. This is a live-in role to provide day-to-day guidance and positive role modelling for young people. To find out more about being a lead tenant, please call us on 02 6043 7400
• Residential Care Workers, recruitment is ongoing for these casual shiftwork positions supporting young people in Out of Home Care
We are a not-for-profit organisation that was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and is dedicated to working with individuals and families to support them to achieve their full potential.
We have about 150 passionate staff, some of whom have been with us for more than 20 years, and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
We were proud to win the Employer of Choice category at the 2017 Albury Wodonga Business Awards and to also be a finalist this year’s awards.
We were also a finalist in the 2017 Albury Wodonga Business Awards Not-For-Profit Organisation category.
These advertised positions have arisen because of growth within the organisation and because staff have been promoted to other roles with us.
To find out more about these positions and the benefits of working with us, please see our work-with-us page