Join our team
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Look no further.
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than six years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first) to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6043 7400.
Are you an experienced and capable Senior Accountant who would like to make a difference in our community?
Would you like to work part-time in a permanent role so you can have work-life balance as well as stability?
We are a not-for-profit organisation working with individuals and families to support them to achieve their full potential.
We’ve been changing lives across north-east Victoria for 30 years!
An award-winning employer, we are seeking a Senior Accountant to join our Finance Team.
Our new Senior Accountant will maintain and prepare accurate and timely financial records, reports and statements and assist the Commercial and Finance Manager in making sound business decisions.
This role is permanent, part time.
Applications close: 9am Thursday 31 January 2019.
Permanent Residential Care Workers
We’re seeking Residential Care Workers to create and maintain a safe, stable and caring environment for children and young people in our care. We have multiple houses across the North East and are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A number of positions are available.
Applications close: 24 January 2019 at 9am.