Join our team
If you are unable to download the position description and application pack for a position vacant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll email the application pack to you.
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than seven years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first)
to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional
development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our People & Culture team on (02) 6043 7400.
Recruitment and Rostering Co-ordinator
The Recruitment and Rostering Co-ordinator is an innovative and robust role that encompasses a broad range of human resources functions, such as, but not limited to, recruitment & onboarding of our residential care workforce, compliance administration, database management & rostering & retention of employees.
Applications must be received by 4pm Friday 5 March 2021
For more information please contact People & Culture Manager, Shayne Medcraft on 02 6043 7400.