Join our team
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Look no further.
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than six years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first)
to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional
development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6043 7400.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
After 30 years leading our award-winning not-for-profit organisation, our Chief Executive Officer is retiring. We’re now seeking a new CEO to lead our work in the community. To discuss this rare leadership opportunity and to receive a copy of the position description, please contact Dan Sawyer at MP Training and Recruitment on 02 6041 6286. Applications close 1 June.
Children's Resource Coordinator
Join our Families and Children’s Team, in this community development role aimed at improving the outcomes of children experiencing homelessness and/or family violence by developing networks and resources to enhance the skills and knowledge of other professionals.
Full time, fixed term to 30 June 2021.
Applications close: 30 May, 2019 at 9am
Residential Care Workers - Casual
We’re growing so recruitment for this role is ongoing. Residential Care staff are needed in Wodonga and Wangaratta to care for young people who cannot live with their families, in foster or kinship care. To find out more, please contact our HR team on 02 6043 7442