So that we can continue to provide services to people in need during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, our team is taking action to prevent transmission – but we need your help.
We’ve increased the cleaning of our offices, including disinfecting areas, implementing social distancing and other measures.
- You may have to wait a few minutes to see a worker and will be offered the option of a phone consultation
- And we need your help to protect your health and the wellbeing of our clients and staff
So, if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
And have travelled overseas in the 14 days before getting sick or had contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19…
Please do not enter our offices.
Instead, we ask you to please call Reception on 02 6043 7400.
We’ll then ask you some questions and provide you with information on what to do next and how we can support you.
Thank you for your assistance and understanding.
To reduce your risk of COVID-19 it is recommended that you:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with soap and water
- Maintain at least two metres between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid shaking hands with others
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and dispose of used tissues immediately
To find out more, visit dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
If you suspect you may have COVID-19, call the Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398