We’re proud to be a sponsor at this year’s Red Carpet Youth awards, which recognise and acknowledge the contributions of young people and the difference they make in the community.
We encourage members of the community to nominate a 14- 24 year old who works, studies or lives in Wodonga.
With support from the City of Wodonga, the Red Carpet Youth Awards are organised and run by a committee of young people from three local high schools.
We’re sponsoring the Individual Community Service Award, which will recognise a young person who gives their time to benefit the community through:
– Commitment to volunteering
– Addressing a community issue or need
– Organising or being involved with a community group or activity that has improved people’s lives
– Making a positive contribution to a group or organisation that is community focussed
– Actively encouraging the participation if youth in the community
The other Red Carpet Award categories are:
• Individual Community Service Award
• Sport and Recreation Volunteer Award
• Endurance and Resilience Award
• Commitment to Continuous Learning and Development Award
• Music and Performing Arts Award
• Visual Arts and Media Award
• Youth Ambassador Award
• Young Carer Award
• Young Worker Award
• Advocacy and Action Award
Red Carpet Awards finalists will be recognised and winners announced at a gala dinner in Wodonga on Friday 2 August.
You can find out more and nominate here: makewodongayours.com.au/Consultations/RedCarpet
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday, June 7.