Join our team
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Look no further.
We were proud to win the Employer of Choice category at the 2017 Albury Wodonga Business Awards.
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than six years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first) to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6043 7400.
Intake & Assessment Worker
We’re seeking an individual to coordinate the intake and assessment process for the organisation, offering a flexible response in meeting the needs of children, young people, single adults and families looking to access JSS’ programs. Position closes 9.00am 1st of March 2018.
Youth Support Case Manager
The Youth Support Program is a Specialist Homelessness Services providing referral, advocacy and practical support within a Case Management framework to young people (aged 15 – 25) and accompanying children, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Position closes 9.00am 8th of March 2018.
Supporting Young Parents/HeyBabe Case Manager
Supporting Young Parents Case Manager provides practice assistance to young parents or those who are pregnant, aged 15-25 years, who are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of homelessness.
HeyBabe provides support to young people between the ages of 15-25 years old that are 36 weeks pregnant or have a child between 0-4 years and identify as having 3 or more risk factors or support needs. Position closes 9.00am 8th of March 2018.