Join our team
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Look no further.
We were proud win the Employer of Choice category at the 2017 Albury Wodonga Business Awards.
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than six years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first) to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6043 7400.
Casual Residential Care Workers
We’re are seeking people to create and maintain a safe and caring environment for children and young people in residential care. Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intensive Case Management Services (ICMS) Case Manager
We’re are seeking a dedicated professional to provide multi-disciplinary, intensive case management for at-risk young people, 12 to 17, who are subject to statutory child protection orders. Applications can be sent to email@example.com