Join our team
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Look no further.
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than six years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first)
to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional
development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6043 7400.
Counsellor - Full Time
Do you have the experience and passion to join our specialist Families and Children’s team, working with adults to address the impacts of family violence and ensure children and families are safe?
To find out more, please contact Senior People & Culture Officer, Ginny on 02 6043 7442.
Applications close Thursday 17 October at 9am.
Residential Care Workers - Casual
We’re growing so recruitment for this role is ongoing. Residential Care staff are needed in Wodonga and Wangaratta to care for young people who cannot live with their families, in foster or kinship care. To find out more, please contact Senior People & Culture Officer, Ginny on 02 6043 7442.
Applications for this role are always accepted.