Join our team
Would you like to work for a dynamic, long established not-for-profit organisation that makes a difference in the community?
Look no further.
Our organisation was established in Wangaratta in 1989 and today we have about 150 passionate staff and more than 70 volunteers based across north-east Victoria.
Some of our staff have been with us for more than 20 years. Some of our volunteers have been with us for more than six years.
Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- 17.5% leave loading on 4 of the 5 weeks annual leave per annum
- Generous salary sacrificing available with a wide range of options
- Annual wage increases (in accordance with Fair Work adjustment or CPI)
- 50 hours or $500 per annum (whichever occurs first) to contribute to relevant non mandatory and professional development training costs
- The support of regular internal supervision
- Access to Professional/Clinical Debriefing for critical incidents experienced in relation to work
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- The potential to take leave without pay and an unpaid career break
- Ability to take all personal leave days as carers leave
- 4 weeks paid maternity leave or 1 weeks paid paternity leave
- Reimbursement for HEP A/B and flu vaccinations
- A supportive environment that includes comprehensive induction and assistance with professional development
- Access to agency vehicles for all work related travel
To find out more about working with us, please contact our Human Resources team on (02) 6043 7400.
Youth Refuge Case Manager - Fixed Term
This position is responsible supporting young people experiencing, or at risk of, homelessness and provide early intervention.
Full-time, fixed term until 2 August 2019. Applications close on 15 August 2018 at 9.00am.
Leaving Care Case Manager - Part-time
This position is responsible for supporting young people transition from statutory care into independence.
Part-time, fixed term until 30 June 2021. Applications close on 15 August 2018 at 9.00am.
Senior Accountant - Part-time
This role would suit an experienced
accountant who is able to support the finance and commercial requirements of the
organisation. Reporting directly to the Commercial and Finance Manager, one of the main responsibilities will be to deliver responsive,innovative and practical solutions and services to enable management to make sound business decisions. Applications close on 10 August 2018 at 9.00am.
Youth Services Team Leader
The Youth Services Team Leader provides operational assistance to the Case Managers, the Support Worker, the Intake and Assessment Worker, the Aboriginal Cultural Support Officer and any other operational position that may be added within the Youth Services team and is involved in the training and development of new staff into the organisation’s Case Management framework. Applications close 13 August at 9.00.
We’re growing so recruitment for this role is ongoing. Residential carers are needed in Wodonga and Wangaratta to care for young people who cannot live with their families, in foster or kinship care. To find out more, please contact our HR team on 02 6043 7400.